- 57,900 hits
|Humorous/Funny Quote Funny Quotes|
- Thought for the day …..
- Meta Plastic Breast Cancer
- Winter has been extra windy and cold this year…2014.
- I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine. Neil Armstrong
- “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand-and melting like a snowflake…”
- If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it….Johnathan Winters
- Nature … Change
- Death, funerals and such
- I’m free….I’m free….at last I am free
- THIN PLACES
- Beware how you take away hope from another human being. Oliver .W. Holmes
- Did this make you….
- The Boston Bombers…
- Always remember that you are unique – just like everyone else….author unknown
- The moment you wonder whether you can fly….you are no longer able to do it…..J.M. Barrie (Peter Pan)
- “I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.”
- “And now let us welcome the new year, full of things that never were.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
- Life is not always what we think…….
- Let the world know you as you are……
- “I am open to the guidance of synchronicity, and do not let expectations hinder my path.”
- “We all mold one another’s dreams. We all hold each other’s fragile hopes in our hands. We all touch each others’ hearts.”
- The pebbles are the other things that matter …
- I think you and your readers would love a little book I found recently, about the new world of creativity: “Steal Like An Artist, 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative” by Austin Kleon —— it is very clever and very creative!
- Creativity is not the finding of a thing, but the making something out of it after it is found…James Russell Lowell
- Do you use the WHOLE box ???
- Another year…another adventure
- There is just one life for each of us: our own. ~Euripides
- “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” — Amy Tan
- “Every time we start thinking we’re the center of the universe, the universe turns around and says with a slightly distracted air, “I’m sorry. What’d you say your name was again?”” Margaret Maron